Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- The goal for youth ministry should be to make disciples who make disciples.
- God wants every Christian to be a disciple who makes disciples.
- You don’t have to be an adult to make a disciple.
- Youth need help in becoming disciple-makers (2 Timothy 2:2).
- The small group is the best place to grow disciples.
Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
See Also: Discipleship Culture