Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Chad explains how his men's group changed when he made the switch to pursueGOD.org's free conversation-based resources.
- There are plenty of men’s resources out there, but most guys struggle to stay committed to a solid men’s group.
- Because PG is based on short videos, almost every man comes prepared for a discussion.
- PursueGOD inspires real life change, helping guys go “full circle” in their pursuit of God.
Proverbs 27:17 (ESV) Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
See Also: Men’s Ministry
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- How do you typically run your men’s group? What resources do you use, and how well do they work? Can the men use those resources at home or at work?
- What’s the goal of your men’s group? What are you trying to produce in the men?
- Pursuing God is about trusting Jesus, honoring God, and discipling others. Rate your men on each of those areas.
- Make a list of topics from pursueGOD.org that would benefit your men, and choose one of those topics for your next meeting.
- Challenge your men to try a topic at home or at work in the same way.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.