Men's ministry is easier than ever with the pursueGOD tools. Here's how to keep score of the "win".
- Bookmark two pages to run men’s ministry: the PG men’s page and your church’s partner page.
- Use the PG men’s page to help men go “full circle” by engaging (with Featured Topics), establishing (with The Pursuit), and empowering (once you finish The Pursuit).
- Use your church’s partner page to log the 3E milestones along the way.
Talk About It
- What jumped out at you in this topic?
- What’s the goal for a typical men’s ministry? What the goal for a PG men’s ministry?
- Label the percentage of men in your church at each arrow along the circle. Which area is the weakest?
- Browse the men’s category at pursueGOD.org. Pick out three topics that would engage most men in your church. Have you ever covered topics like those with your men?
- Make a list of men who can form your “first wave” of mentors for your men’s ministry. Make a plan to complete “The Pursuit” with these men and log your milestones on your church’s partner page.
- Create a strategy for engaging men in your church once your leadership team is ready to bring them through the 3E’s.