Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
Think through your community and church calendars to find the best seasons to launch a new group.
- Launch when people are around.
- Give time to build momentum.
- Capitalize on spiritual interest.
- Be part of a church-wide campaign.
You can help a new group get off the ground by launching at the right time. Some seasons will be more advantageous than others.
See Also: Series for Small Groups
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Identify the times of the year when people in your community are very busy or gone a lot.
- What seasons of the year offer the best opportunity for new groups to gain momentum, and why?
- What times of year draw forth the most spiritual interest in your community? Explain.
- Considering all these factors, when would you conclude are the top three times of year to launch a new group?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.