Death starts a new kind of existence that brings the Christian into the presence of Jesus.
- Death isn’t the end of existence.
- Death ends our ability to choose or reject Jesus.
- Death meets its end in Jesus.
Hell is real and God doesn’t want you to go there.
- Hell exists for a reason.
- Hell is worse than you think.
- God doesn’t want anyone going to Hell.
The reality of heaven changes for the better how we live our lives in this world now.
- Fact: Heaven is real.
- Fiction: Heaven will be boring.
- Fact: Heaven is what you were made for.
- Fiction: This world is your home.
Most people think there are many ways to get to heaven. Jesus, however, shows us that there is only one way to heaven: through him.
- Bad Idea #1: All religions are basically the same.
- Bad Idea #2: All that really matters is one’s sincerity.
- Bad Idea #3: “Good” people go to heaven.
- Good Idea: Jesus provides the only way, truth, and life to heaven.
Sermonlink is pursueGOD's sermon-based small group curriculum. Find free sermon notes at pursueGODnetwork.org to prep and customize sermons for your congregation. Then share the connected sermon-based curriculum at pursueGOD.org with small group leaders and families. Free. Easy. Empowering.