Death starts a new kind of existence that brings the Christian into the presence of Jesus.
- Death isn’t the end of existence.
- Death ends our ability to choose or reject Jesus.
- Death meets its end in Jesus.
Hell is real and God doesn’t want you to go there.
- Hell exists for a reason.
- Hell is worse than you think.
- God doesn’t want anyone going to Hell.
The reality of heaven changes for the better how we live our lives in this world now.
- Fact: Heaven is real.
- Fiction: Heaven will be boring.
- Fact: Heaven is what you were made for.
- Fiction: This world is your home.
Most people think there are many ways to get to heaven. Jesus, however, shows us that there is only one way to heaven: through him.
- Bad Idea #1: All religions are basically the same.
- Bad Idea #2: All that really matters is one’s sincerity.
- Bad Idea #3: “Good” people go to heaven.
- Good Idea: Jesus provides the only way, truth, and life to heaven.
Sermonlink is pursueGOD's sermon-based small group curriculum with free leader resources that include podcasts, manuscripts and slides. Find free preacher resources at pursueGODnetwork.org to prep and customize sermons for your congregation. Then share the connected sermon-based curriculum at pursueGOD.org with small group leaders and families. Free. Easy. Empowering.