Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
It's easy to get busy doing ministry tasks that take you away from the real win that Jesus had in mind: making disciple-makers.
- Follow up.
- Monthly mentor meeting.
- Quarterly training workshop.
If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’ve got.
See Also: Discipleship Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- How would you say you divide your time in an average week? Explain.
- What would you say you’ve “got” right now? In what ways can you see that what you’ve got is a result of what you’ve been doing?
- Are you aiming to reorient your church to have a discipleship culture? Why or why not?
- What would connecting, training, and following-up look like in your context? Explain.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.