What's the Purpose?
- The goal of youth ministry is helping students become “full circle” followers of Jesus.
- The center of youth ministry is the student group. Supporting that end are large groups, retreats, events, etc.
- A student group is two or more students talking through topics from www.pursueGOD.orgor www.FLEXTALK.org.
- Launching student groups is simple: adult leaders lead student leaders, student leaders lead students, and eventually those students become the student leaders.
Are You Qualified?
More Student Training
- What Is the Gateway for Youth at Your Church?
- Helping Students Grow in Their Faith
- Are You Qualified to Lead a Student Group?
- How to Start a Student Group
- Mentoring Youth When You Are Short on Time
- Student Leader Training: Who’s the Boss?
- Launching a Mentor-Based Youth Ministry
- Youth Leader Training: Focus on Mentoring
- Welcome to Student Ministry
- 3 Principles for Youth Leader Meetings
- What Qualifies You to Lead Students?
- Student Leader Training: Support the Team
- Student Leader Training: Be an Example
- Student Leader Training: A Disciple Who Makes Disciples
- Youth Leader Training: Prioritize Safety
- What Is the Purpose of Youth Group?
What Jesus Envisioned