Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
Ready to start a men's group or a mentoring relationship with our resources?
- The basic tool: Conversations. In a word, our online resources are about “conversations.”
- The basic method: FLEX. Find a topic. Learn about it. Explore it together.
- The basic goal: “Full Circle.” The ultimate goal of men’s groups using our resources is to go “full circle” in a pursuit of God.
The resources at pursueGOD.org are great for men’s groups and individual mentoring among men.
See Also: Men’s Ministry
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Describe one of the best conversations you’ve ever had. What made it so powerful?
- On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at starting conversations? What kinds of topics are easiest for you to talk about? Hardest?
- What are some topics you’d like to discuss in the coming weeks? Make a list.
- Where do you think God might be calling you to lead? Give yourself a grade on how you’re doing so far.
- Have you ever been a part of a men’s group or a mentoring relationship? If so, explain what you liked about it. What are some of the things you didn’t like about it? Talk about some of the ground rules for this group.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.