Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more
Get a five-minute overview of the Small Group Training series at pursueGOD.org.
- The strategic role of small groups.
- Create a healthy small group environment.
- Developing people in small groups.
See Also: Mentoring
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Why do you think small groups are so important to individual Christians and to churches?
- Think of a great small group you have been a part of. What made it so successful? What could it have done better?
- The video claims that a great small group makes disciples who actually make disciples. Do you agree or disagree, and why? What questions do you have about this concept?
- What are some reasons why small groups need to reproduce themselves? What are some reasons why groups don’t actually do it?
- Think of the three ways that small groups must develop people. Why is each one important?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.