Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
A campaign rallies a whole church toward pursuing God. The small group you will host plays a vital role in releasing divine momentum in your church.
- A campaign helps everyone grow.
- Your commitment is simple.
- How people will join your group.
- What happens after the campaign.
- God can use you.
You may feel nervous about it, but you can succeed.
See Also: Mentoring
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What are your hopes for your own life and for your church during this campaign?
- What aspect of hosting a group seems the easiest to you, and why?
- What aspect of hosting a group seems the hardest, and why?
- Why is it so important to contact the people in your group before the first meeting?
- Let’s make a list of some specific things we should be praying about during this campaign.
- What other questions do you have about the campaign and your role in it?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Small Group Host Training series.