Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
Use this tool with your leaders and team to get better at the essential elements of leading a great small group.
- How to use the feedback form? The Small Group Feedback Form can be used by leaders and group members to regularly to keep track of the group’s progress toward maturity in the key areas of small group health.
- Who should use the feedback form? Use this tool with your leadership team.
Every great leader wants to improve. That happens with honest evaluation.
See Also: Discipleship Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how comfortable are you doing an assessment of your group? Explain your response.
- Do you agree that the Feedback Form measures the most important principles of small group health? Why or why not?
- What would you add to or subtract from this tool, and why?
- Discuss the pros and cons of letting the whole small group fill out the Feedback Form.
- How often do you think a small group leadership team should use the Feedback Form?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.