Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
In a healthy small group, ministry is shared with everyone. Good leaders look for ways to equip every member for a meaningful ministry role.
- Evaluate your needs.
- Don’t forget mentoring.
- Figure out who can do what.
- Follow through.
- What you can expect.
In a healthy small group, everyone has a role to play.
See Also: Series for Small Groups
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What are some reasons why group leaders don’t share ministry responsibilities with group members?
- Is there any responsibility in the life of a small group that a leader cannot or should not give away? Explain.
- Talk about an assignment you’ve had (in any aspect of life) that you were not equipped for. What happened?
- Talk about an assignment you were given where no one gave you any feedback. What happened?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.