About this Page
PursueGOD Partners are churches and ministries working intentionally to make disciple-making a thing again. Partners contribute financially and receive a customized Partner Page at pursueGOD.org (view sample).
The topics below are designed to help leaders talk with their staff and/or consultant about partnership in these categories:
- Technical – Learn how to customize and use your Partner Page.
- Philosophical – Learn about the philosophy of ministry behind the pursueGOD tools.
- Roll Out – Get practical tips for spreading the disciple-maker “virus” in your church.
- Strategic – Hear how churches and ministries are using our tools to make disciples.
To learn more about joining our network, click here.
Our resources are designed to help your ministry make “full circle” Christians, whether they’ve been going to church a long time or they’re brand new at it. Here’s the picture we’re working toward:
- Engage: Start talking about life, faith, and everything in between using the topics on one of our category pages.
- Establish: Start “The Pursuit” – our 12-week discipleship track available at pursueGOD.org – to establish a full circle Christian faith.
- Empower: Complete “The Pursuit” and you’ll be ready to go out and help others pursue God.
The pursueGODnetwork site uses conversation starters just like our other disciple-making sites. The main difference? The categories here are built for ministry leaders throughout your church:
- Partners: “How to” for official PGN partner ministries
- Pastors: For shepherds and teachers who want to make disciples
- Small groups: For leaders using pursueGOD as their primary curriculum
- Worship teams: For mentoring conversations among your singers and musicians
- Student ministry: For youth groups who want to raise up disciple-makers in their ranks
- Children’s ministry: For churches using our Kids’ Church curriculum at pursueGODkids.org
- Target ministries: Like men, women, and outreach.
BROWSE MORE TOPICS
- Request a Partner Page
- Partner Forms and Docs
- Envisioning a New Kind of Church
- 3 Keys to a Discipleship Culture
- How to Edit and Upload a Sermon to a Podcast
- Take a Tour of pursueGOD.org
- Customizing Topics in Your Discipleship Track
- Submitting “Pastor Picks”
- Core Convictions for the PursueGOD Network
- How to Train Your First Wave
- How to Emcee a Video or Podcast
- How to Write a Topic for Our Site
- How to Roll Out a Discipleship Culture in Your Church
- FCA Partner Page Walkthrough
- Set Up for MixPre 6
BROWSE ALL KEYWORDS
When Jesus said “Go make disciples,” he wasn’t just talking about investing in other Christians at church. He wants you to go help someone who doesn’t yet know Jesus! That’s what FLEXTALK.org is all about. There you’ll find conversation starters just like the ones at pursueGOD.org – except without explicit references to the Bible. Use it to engage people in meaningful conversations, and then bring them to pursueGOD.org when they’re ready to talk about faith.
Click here to visit FLEXTALK.org.
Spread the Word
Spread the word about pursueGOD.org with all new Invite Cards – business cards emblazoned with the images from any of our category pages. Hand them out at church, at school, and in the community to open the door for disciple-making conversations in your world. Order cards for yourself, your small group, or your entire church.