Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more
As a member of a team, your goal isn’t just to show up, do your work, and leave immediately. You want to contribute to the overall health of your team.
- God loves teams.
- Encourage those around you.
- Invite others to join the team.
1 Corinthians 12:27 Each of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it.
See Also: Volunteers
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What is the most fun team that you have ever been part of? What made the team so fun?
- What are some benefits to serving with a team versus serving by yourself?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 5:11. How can you be an encourager to people on your team?
- When it comes to recruiting, do you think people are more likely to respond to an announcement or a personal invitation? Why?
- How did you decide to join this team?
- Who do you know that you can invite to serve with you on this team?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Operations Training series.