Watch the video above for the full-length sermon (coming soon).
- Gossip hurts more people than you think:
- the person it’s spoken about. Proverbs 16:28
- the person who’s listening. Proverbs 17:4
- the person who’s talking. Proverbs 25:9-10
- Only you can shut down gossip:
- Guard your ears
- Shut your mouth
- Open your heart
Proverbs 16:28 A troublemaker plants seeds of strife; gossip separates the best of friends.
See Also: Gossip
See the comment section below for even more sermon ideas and insights.