Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
Our second Kids' Church principle is about creating an energetic culture that kids and parents love. Kids learn best in an environment that’s fun and engaging.
- The entire experience should be fun.
- Model a heart of worship.
- Come prepared every week.
Kids learn best in an environment that’s fun and engaging. Every Kids Church leader and volunteer should make a commitment to the second principle for Kids Church: Lead with energy.
See Also: Student Ministry
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Describe the best teacher you ever had. What made them great? Describe the worst teacher you ever had. What made them terrible?
- What are some ways to engage with the kids in an energetic, fun way?
- What might you be communicating to kids if you don’t participate in worship?
- What happens when teachers aren’t prepared to teach? Share some helpful tips for preparing your lesson each week.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.