Use this series to train leaders and volunteers on the Kids Church resources at pursueGOD.org. Our leaders and volunteers are trained on three simple principles that guide the Kids Church environment. These principles keep us all on the same page as we serve you and your kids.
#1: Prioritize Safety
Our first Kids’ Church principle is all about safety. Every family should have full confidence that we provide a secure and safe environment for their children to learn about Jesus.
#2: Lead With Energy
Our second Kids’ Church principle is about creating an energetic culture that kids and parents love. Kids learn best in an environment that’s fun and engaging.
#3: Partner With Parents
The third principle for Kids’ Church leaders is about the end goal: to get families talking about what they learned at home, because parents are the real pastors.
- [Download: KC Classroom Leader Feedback Form]
- [Download: KC Large Group Leader Feedback Form]
- [Go to: Understanding a Full Circle Pursuit]
- [Go to: How to Use Teacher Notes in Kids Church]
- [Go to: Getting Kids to the Faith Moment]
- [Go to: KC and Schools-Similar but Different]
- [Go to: When it’s time to page a parent]
- [Go to: KC Large Group Leader]
- [Watch: How to Create Your Large Group Presentation]