The pursueGOD resources are an out-of-the-box solution for making disciple-makers in your men's ministry. Here's how to launch it.
- A pursueGOD men’s ministry makes “full circle” followers – men who trust Jesus, honor God, and make disciples. Matthew 28:19-20
- Use the 3E process with the men’s category at pursueGOD.org. Engage with featured topics, Establish with “The Pursuit,” and Empower to finish the job.
- Start by bringing a men’s leadership team through The Pursuit. This team will be your “first wave” of mentors for your men’s ministry.
Talk About It
- What jumped out at you in this topic?
- Using the image above, label the percentage of men in your church at each arrow along the circle.
- Browse the men’s category at pursueGOD.org. Pick out three topics that would engage most men in your church. Have you ever covered topics like those with your men?
- Make a list of men who can form your “first wave” of mentors for your men’s ministry. Make a plan to cover these topics in the weeks ahead.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
Find this topic in this category.