Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
Young adults in your church need a place to connect, and a small group is a great place to do it. Our resources make it easy to do.
- Young Adults often get lost in our churches today.
- Starting a small group for this demographic is as easy as picking a topic from pursueGOD.org.
- Using the PG resources allows you to make disciples who make disciples.
2 Timothy 2:2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others.
See Also: Young Adult Ministry
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- How many young adults in your church are “Sunday-only” Christians?
- Which topics from pursueGOD.org would engage the young adults in your church? Make a list.
- Name one or two young adults in your church who could be catalysts for the other young adults in your church or community.
- Invite the catalysts to go through PG training with you and start a young adult small group at your church..