Ready to roll out a discipleship culture in your ministry? Don't drop a bomb; spread it like a virus. Slowly roll out mentoring one wave at a time.
- Use the “3E” process. 2 Timothy 2:2
- Engage them with a category page.
- Establish them with “The Pursuit”.
- Empower them to go do the same.
- Build a list. Make a list of people who are faithful and teachable, and start praying for God to open the door to a mentoring relationship. Matthew 4:19-20
- Send an invite. Pick a category that would engage someone on your list, and send it out with a simple invitation to talk. Acts 8:29-230
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- In your own words, describe the 3E process. How well do you think it will work in your church, and why?
- Who are some of the “catalysts” who can help to create a discipleship culture in your church? Why do these people stand out to you?
- Start building your list of faithful and teachable people that you’d like to mentor.
- Write down a category page next to each name on your list to indicate the topics that would be most engaging to that person. Will your church’s partner page work for any of them?
- Are you willing to buy into the system at pursueGOD.org? What are the things you’re most excited about? What are the things you’re most concerned about?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
View the Prezi.
Find this topic in this series.
Find this topic in this category.