- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Describe your typical small group. How often are YOU speaking? How engaged is the group?
- Why do most leaders feel the need to dominate the discussion?
- Which topics would your group members be comfortable leading? Which topics would they hesitate to lead?
- Name two group members who can lead your group in the next couple of months. How can you assure that they don’t dominate the group time when they lead?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.