Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
If you're ready to roll out disciple making in your church or ministry, try these five simple steps.
- Take your key leaders through Pastoring 101.
- Take your group leaders through Small Groups 101.
- Take your ministry team leaders through the appropriate 101 series.
- Take everyone through Training 101.
- Take parents through Parenting 101 or Parenting 201.
See Also: Discipleship Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Do you think mentoring will work at your church? Why or why not?
- Which of the five steps above will be most impactful on your church? Explain.
- Take a look at the kids church curriculum at www.pursueGODkids.org. Do you think using this free curriculum would help spark disciple-making with your families? Explain.
- Take a look at the workshops and events on this website. Make plans to offer one or more of these options to your church this year.
- Take a look at the sermon series offered on this website. How would preaching one or more of these series help catalyze a discipleship culture at your church?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
Ready to join the PursueGOD Network of churches and ministries? Click here.