Listen to the audio above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- A warm church atmosphere starts outside your building – even before people come through the doors.
- Greeters and ushers need to go beyond “efficiency” to show that they care about the people who attend.
- Create a culture of warmth where people go beyond their friends and look outward for someone who’s lost or alone.
- Everything on stage – from worship to announcements to the sermon to the post-sermon prayer time – needs to exude warmth and care.
- Mentoring connections happen when your mentors and group leaders look to build relationships that eventually move into intentional relationships that go full circle.