A pursueGOD catalyst is a lay person or ministry leader who wants to quietly bring disciple-making to a local church. Here's how.
- Step 1: Sponsor a partner page for your church. Click here to request it now.
- Step 2: Start mentoring from your partner page. Check out our training page for more info.
- Step 3: Reproduce yourself in others until it catches on in the whole church.
Talk About It
- What jumped out at you in this topic?
- How many people in your church are actively making disciples right now? How long have you been trying to do it?
- Have you tried to talk to a pastor about creating a discipleship culture at your church? If so, what response did you get?
- What do you think your pastor would say if you tried to introduce the pursueGOD tools?
- Make a list of people in your church who would be open to making disciples. Choose 3-5 people from that list and start praying that God would open their hearts to getting in the game with you.
- Request a partner page and let’s get started!
Find this topic in this category.