Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- “Do you still love the people God has called you to?” is an important question to revisit.
- Two challenges for students sharing their faith at college are: (1) sharing your faith and (2) living your faith faithfully are difficult when the college culture seems to oppose Christianity.
- Our goal as ministers is to live for others. God’s love is not just to be hoarded.
- Teach future or developing leaders to move in faith and believe God. To believe his word, his promises, and his nature.
- It is not that we have great faith, but that we have great faith in a great God.
2 Corinthians 5:14 Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life.
See Also: Student Ministry