Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
A short video on how to keep groups moving toward their ultimate goal.
- Groups move through “seasons.”
- This looks like connecting, challenging, and commissioning.
- The resources at pursueGODnetwork.org can help you navigate these seasons.
As you help people move forward, your group moves forward.
See Also: Mentoring
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What “seasons” have you seen in your current or past small groups? Explain.
- What does the “connecting” season look like?
- What does the “challenging” season look like?
- What does the “commissioning” season look like?
- Which season is easy to get “stuck” in? Why?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.