Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more
Ministry leaders need to understand the three truths of Foundations as a framework for what you work toward in the lives of people you serve.
- How to start pursuing God.
- How to live as a Christian.
- How to grow in your faith.
See Also: Foundations
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Why is it important for leaders in ministry to have a clearly defined discipleship pathway?
- How does Foundations help you know how to pray for the people you serve?
- Why is modeling the truths of Foundations an essential part of leadership? What happens when leaders don’t model the truth?
- Who can you identify in your ministry who needs to go through Foundations? What is your next step?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how comfortable are you bringing up issues where someone you lead is not honoring God? Explain.
- To what extent are the people in your ministry practicing Truth 3? How do you know?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.