Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- When it comes to issues of racial tension, people tend to respond along partisan lines. How would one’s “chosen group” navigate the issue?
- If we are Christians, we cannot be defined along national or political lines. Rather, the word of God and our relationship with Jesus Christ define us and inform our beliefs and choices. We hold to a biblical worldview.
- The Christian Church is mult-ethnic and multi-generational.
- Jesus left privilege to lean in to the suffering of humanity.
- Christian leaders must address – biblically – the crises and issues of our day.
Acts 10:28 Peter told them, “You know it is against our laws for a Jewish man to enter a Gentile home like this or to associate with you. But God has shown me that I should no longer think of anyone as impure or unclean.”
See Also: Diversity