Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
Start making disciples who make disciples in your youth ministry at church. Here's how.
- The “Big Win” of Youth Ministry Is Creating Full Circle Students.
- Midweek, Missions Trips, and Other Events Support the “Big Win”.
- Start with Your Own “Mentor Tree”.
2 Timothy 2:2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others.
See Also: Student Ministry, Discipleship Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What is a word that a youth group leader would use to describe your youth ministry right now? What is one word a student would use to describe your youth ministry? What word do you hope describes your ministry?
- What does a youth group without a clear discipleship focus look like? What kind of students can it produce?
- How would a mentorship focus change your youth group?
- As a leader, what are practical ways to connect kids into mentoring groups? How would this work in your youth group?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.