If you want to get people excited about prayer (and actually doing it), here's what you can do from the stage.
This topic was inspired by Rez Church in Colorado.
- Show a stack of prayer cards from the stage.
- Read two or three praises from the stack.
- Pray for one or two needs and for all of the prayer needs represented in the church.
- Invite people to fill out a card if they have a need.
Talk About It
- What jumped out at you in this topic?
- On a scale of 1-10, how is the prayer culture at your church? When, if ever, was it better?
- How have you tried to create a culture of prayer in the past? Make a list. What worked best?
- Talk about the four steps above. Do you think they will work at your church? Why or why not?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
Find this topic in Pastors.