We’ll get together for our conference call on the first Sunday of every month, 8 pm MST. For the newest documents to review, see our Google docs. For discussion topics, scroll down.
Join our monthly meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/800109941
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,800109941# or +16699006833,,800109941#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968
Meeting ID: 800 109 941
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/eqRS7eTz6
- Who discipled you, and can you describe how did they did it? On a scale of 1-10, how reproducible was their method?
- Read Matthew 28:19. Why do most Christians today fail to make disciples? Was there ever a time when the church took this seriously?
- Describe the FLEX mentoring method. Have you ever tried it? Share an example.
- We envision a future where everyone uses our online tools. What are some roadblocks to this vision?
- How do you think the typical Christian defines “discipleship”? Why have we drifted so far from a biblical definition?
- Describe the three marks of a “full circle” disciple in your own words. In your opinion, which mark is the most difficult to attain, and why?
- Describe the three tasks for disciple-making with our tools. Give an example of how you have worked through these phases with someone you have mentored.
- Why is it important to so clearly define these terms? How do you think people will react?
- What is the benefit of tools that work both in local churches and in parachurch ministry?
- Why is it important that the tools and methods for pastors is the same as the tools and methods for regular people in the church?
- Which ministry tools could your church benefit from?
- Do you know a local ministry leader who may be interested in the PG network?