Watch the video above and talk about it with your group or mentor. Learn more.
If you want to live a life that honors God, you're going to need help. As human beings, we need help from other followers of Jesus.
- We need others to encourage us.
- We need other believers to help bear our burdens.
- We need other believers to keep us on track.
- We need other believers to restore us when we mess up.
- We need other believers to give us wise teaching and counsel.
Colossians 3:16 Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives.
See Also: Discipleship Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Which of the needs mentioned in this video do you feel most strongly?
- Talk about a time when someone encouraged you or bore your burdens. What happened?
- Describe a time another Christian helped you live up to your ideals. How did that affect you?
- What is some wise teaching or counsel you have received that helped you honor God?
- What are some ways you can provide this same kind of support to other Christians?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.