Jump to Questions
- How is your ministry going?
- How are you personally?
- How is the family? Your spouse?
- Tell me about last week’s meeting.
- How are you and God doing?
- What issues are important to you right now?
- What concerns you right now?
- Where are you feeling resistance?
- What are you excited about?
- What is the greatest thing that has happened in your group recently?
- What do you see happening in the lives of the group members?
- What prayers have been answered?
- Where do you see God working in your ministry?
- How has God been faithful?
- What milestones have been accomplished?
- Where have you demonstrated your best leadership?
- What concerns do you or your spouse have about your ministry?
- What can I be praying with you about?
- What help do you need?
- Where are you receiving support and encouragement?
- How do you feel when you get resistance?
- What is your vision for what the group is becoming?
- What are your immediate priorities for your group?
- How are you continuing to attract and involve new people?
- What is your vision for reproducing your group?
- How is leadership development happening?
- What is the next phase your group is moving into?
- What is the next major obstacle your team needs to overcome to move forward?
- What have you learned about your group from your most recent assessment?
- What do you do to maximize people’s participation in learning and discussion?
- Have you had to deal with violations of the group ground rules? What happened?
- Have you been inviting new people to join your group?
- Who are some of the people your group members have invited?
- Does the group have a concern for the people who aren’t there yet?
- What plans do you have to help the group become more invitational?
- Who has dropped out of the group recently? Do you know why?
- Where do you sense resistance from your leadership team?
- How often do you meet with your team, and what do you do when you meet?
- Are there any unresolved conflicts in your group? In your leadership team?
- How have you shared the vision for your group to reproduce?
- How have you shared the vision for your group members to help others pursue God?
- Who do you see stepping up to serve more in your group?
- Who do you envision as a possible co-leader?
- How will you identify and raise up leaders?
- What steps are you taking to give more ministry away in the group?
- What specific tasks are you currently doing that you will give away to others?
- Tell me about some of the mentoring appointments you’ve had with group members?
- Have you had a chance to assign a mentoring opportunity to anyone else in the group?
- What do your co-leaders need from you?
Grow Character and Leadership
- Do you see yourself as self-reliant or dependent on God?
- How would you like to grow spiritually?
- How and when do you listen to God?
- What have you been reading in the Bible this past week?
- Where do you find yourself currently resisting God?
- What personal and time-management tools do you use?
- What is one areas besides ministry where God is asking you to grow?
- What would your spouse tell me about your state of mind, spirit, and energy level?
- How might Satan try to invalidate you as a person or as a servant of the Lord?
- What would you say are your greatest fears right now?
- What are your greatest confusions about your relationship with God?
- What are your next steps?
- What are you believing God for?
- What are your highest priorities for this month?
- What will you do to develop leaders?
- What will you do to cast vision for the group’s mission?
- Invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.